Golf Initiation Stay from €163pp in a Guest House & Haras Golf Club
Grand Route 313
4610 Beyne Heusay
- MAPS: Google Maps
Package for 2 at the Hars Golf club in Pepinster: 1 night with breakfast, 1 day's access to the golf school, equipment, 2hrs of lessons, 1 souvenir.
Would you like to learn to play golf? Why not make the most of your trip to Wallonia? Wal'Incoming has put together a special offer for you:
- 1 night in a 4-star double room with breakfast,
- Unlimited access to the golf school for 1 day,
- Hiring equipment for 1 day,
- 2 hours of lessons with a professional, balls included,
- 3 lots of 36 balls per person for practising,
- 4 balls per person for practising Chipping, Putting and Compact,
- 1 ball with logo as a souvenir.
Equipment at your disposal: iron 7, Pitch and Putter
Access to the golf school includes: Practice, 3 holes Compact, Chipping and Putting Greens.
Enjoy the Haras Golf Club and guest houseLocated on the top of the Vesdre valley, the guest house in Haras welcomes you year-round in a green and peaceful setting.
Its 3 rooms are equipped with bathroom and private toilet, TV and DVD, sauna, terrace, wood stove, private parking and view of the golf course.
The Haras Golf school offers a 265m practice field with 33 tee-off points, 10 of which are covered. The practice field is illuminated at night.
Opposite the Club house there is a compact round with 3 holes for non-certified beginners. 1000m² of greens are available to the school for putting and chipping.
- Valid through :
- Price per person, based on shared occupancy,
- Reservation required and subject to availability,
- Weekdays and weekends,
- Single supplement: €67,
- Discount for 3rd person: €15pp,
- Discount for 4th person: €45pp,
- Access to the Spa thermal complex: €18pp.
Prices subject to change. For more information, we suggest you contact the organiser directly.
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 355 80 16
Tourist information on the town PEPINSTER
The Golf Club du Haras' 9-hole course and golf school is found in the hills of Verviers-Pepinster, at the gates to the 'blue' Ardennes....