Golf Spa Package from €175pp, Radisson Blu Palace Hotel Belgium
Radisson Blu Palace Hôtel, Spa
Place Royale 39
- MAPS: Google Maps
Golf Spa Package for 2 at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel: 1 night + breakfast + 1 three-course meal + green fee + private parking & free Wifi.
Do you like golf? Don't miss the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel special offer. A package deal to play golf at Spa which you can book throughout 2014. Includes:
- 1 night in a standard room with buffet breakfast,
- 1 three-course meal, not including drinks,
- 1 green fee, 18 holes, at the Royal Golf Club des Fagnes,
- Access to the hotel's private parking,
- Wifi connection.
Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, 4-star stay at the centre of Spa
3km away from the Royal Golf Club des Fagnes, at the heart of the "spa town", the Radisson Blu palace Hotel has fully-equipped rooms with views over the town or the forest, including free Wi-Fi.
The brasserie "Les Saisons de Spa" invites you to try regional and international dishes, a cocktail or an evening drink in a chic atmosphere.
Combine golf with the thermal baths
Slip on your bathrobe, leave your room and visit the Thermes de Spa ( Spa's thermal baths) via the hotel's private funicular. A world of relaxation, well-being and beauty awaits.
800m² of indoor an outdoor (32°C) thermal baths, hydro-massaging water jets, saunas, jacuzzis, hammams, relaxation rooms with aromatherapy and Wood lighting and aquagym sessions.
- Valid through :
- All year round
- All year round
- Price per person is based on double occupancy,
- on request and subject to availability,
- tourist tax €0.96/adult/night,
- single room supplement €45,
- additional night with breakfast: double room €130, single room €100,
- access to the Thermes de Spa (optional): €25pp for a day.
- email : email@example.com
- tel. : +32 (0) 87 27 97 00
- fax : +32 (0) 87 27 97 01
Tourist information on the town SPA
The Radisson Blu Palace Hotel is nestled in the heart of Spa in the Ardennes and offers 120 rooms and suites...
Golf made its first appearance in the region in 1893...