Discovery stay in the High Fens, 1 night €80pp
Price is all inclusive and per person (subject to conditions).
Relaxation stay for 2 at Domaine des Hautes Fagnes in Ovifat: 1 night, breakfast, a 2-course meal, access to the Wellness centre and a visit.
Fancy a wellness escapade or one full of discoveries? Well thanks to this special offer from 4-star Domaine des Hautes Fagnes in the heart of the Ardennes, you won't need to choose.
Book this stay all year round. It offers:
- 1 night in a double room,
- 1 buffet breakfast,
- A 2-course meal, excluding drinks,
- 1 free access to the Vita Natura Wellness centre,
- 1 ticket the FANIA exhibition by the Maison du Parc naturel Hautes Fagnes-Eifel (High Fens - Eifel Nature Park).
The Vita Natura Wellness Centre, which has been completely renovated, is equipped with an indoor pool, sauna, hammam and bubble bath.
A relaxation stay that combines wellness and discovery
You will visit the Maison du Parc Naturel Hautes Fagnes-Eifel and its brand new permanent exhibition FANIA. Original, interactive, fun and full of surprises, it reveals the High Fens in all their splendour.
You will be staying at Domaine des Hautes Fagnes, a 4-star hotel with 71 rooms. It's the ideal place for a wellness break, a fitness break or a gourmet stay.
Its restaurant offers you a menu made up with seasonal produce from local artisan producers.
Please note that the car park and Wi-Fi are both free for guests.
- Valid through :
- All year round
- All year round
- Price per person, based on double room occupancy,
- Valid subject to availability,
- Not valid on weekends of public holidays or during the weekend of the F1 Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps,
- Single room supplement: €20/night.
- email : email@example.com
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 44 69 87
- Reservation Code : Escapades 2014
Tourist information on the town WAIMES
Not only is the Domaine des Hautes Fagnes enviably situated in the Hign Fens natural park, but it has also recently undergone renovations....
At the heart of the Hautes Fagnes, Botrange Nature Centre unveils the richness of Belgium's first natural park and the country's largest natural reserve....