Cultural Stay from €85pp at the Auberge Alsace in Bouillon
Enjoy a cultural package for 2 at the Alsace inn in Bouillon: 1 night in a double room with breakfast, an Ardennes dinner and 2 visits.
Reserve this special offer at the Alsace inn and go back in history at the time of the Crusades and Godfrey of Bouillon. Your cultural holiday includes:
- 1 night in a double room,
- 1 breakfast,
- an Ardennes dinner, not including drinks,
- 1 ticket to the Godfrey of Bouillon Archeoscope,
- 1 ticket to the Bouillon fortress.
Cultural walk in Bouillon
Visit the Godfrey of Bouillon Archeoscope, a live evocation from a chapter of our history and an excellent introduction to the visit of the castle.
Proudly overlooking the town, the fortress of Bouillon is a remarkable summary of one thousand years of history.
On the same evening or on the following day, make the most of the surroundings and take a stroll along the green openings in the city and Ducal museum.
Auberge d'Alsace, a 4-star inn at the heart of Bouillon
The Alsace inn is an establishment reputed for its charm and traditions.
It offers refined cuisine at affordable prices to the great joy of food aficionados.
- Valid through : from Wednesday 1 May 2013 to Monday 30 September 2013
- Price per person, based on a shared occupancy,
- package not valid on public holidays,
- please book in advance during the winter,
- closed from Monday evening to Wednesday included,
- single supplement €15.
- email : email@example.com
- tel. : +32 (0) 61 46 65 88 - 60 68
- fax : +32 (0) 61 46 83 21
- Reservation Code : Escapades 2013
Tourist information on the town BOUILLON
The Alsace Inn - Hôtel de France welcomes you in the heart of the historical town of Bouillon, next to its castle, on the banks of the Semois river....
Faubourg de France 3
Tel.+32 (0) 61 46 65 88
The archeoscope of Godfrey of Bouillon will transport you on an emotional journey through space and time into the heart of the first Crusade...
Quai des Saulx 14
Tel.+32 (0) 61 46 83 03
The castle-fortress of Bouillon is one of the most ancient and interesting remains of feudalism in Belgium...
Esplanade Godefroid 1
Tel.+32 (0) 61 46 42 02