BELvue Museum - a royal visit with the girls
Place des Palais 7
- Opening Dates
- MAPS: Google Maps
What do you know about Belgium? Discover this country in the BELvue Museum, an essential visit for girls who enjoy history and cultural discovery.
BELvue Museum lets you discover the major events which have left their mark on this country, from its creation in 1830 to today. At the end of your visit, "the low country" will have almost no secrets from you!
Located in the centre of Brussels, next to the Palais Royal, the BELvue itself is also a place to discover: the completely renovated 18th-century building with its magnificent glass roof and garden make an ideal place for a rest in the sun.
Combine lunch with friends with a visit to the museum
Green Kitchen, BELvue's restaurant offers a variety of drinks, sandwiches, wraps, house pastries and a large salad bar where you can design your own salad.
Ask about our deals for breakfast, lunch or snack + entrance to BELvue Museum and get a reduction on your entrance ticket and your restaurant bill.
Deals to satisfy foodies AND those with a thirst for culture
Breakfast + BELvue
- 1 tea/coffee/hot chocolate/orange juice + 1 pastry + 1 entry to the BELvue Museum,
- price: Adult- €8, Senior citizens, groups, 18-25s and disabled- €7, Under 18s- €4.
Lunch + BELvue
- Salad or 400g hot meal + 1 classic soft drink + 1 entry to the BELvue Museum,
- price: Adult- €14, Senior citizens, groups, 18-25s and disabled- €13, Under 18s- €10.
Snack + BELvue
- 1 tart + 1 coffee/tea/hot chocolate/classic soft drink + 1 entry to the BELvue Museum,
- price: Adult- €9, Senior citizens, groups, 18-25s and disabled- €8, Under 18s- €5.
At the BELvue Museum, visitors discover the major historical periods of our country by means of numerous historical documents...