Couple's Visit to the Museum of Natural Sciences
Muséum des Sciences naturelles
Rue Vautier 29
- MAPS: Google Maps
A fascinating journey through the wonderful world of the natural sciences.
He's been fascinated by minerals and dinosaurs ever since his first visit to the museum when he was a child.
She wants to live in harmony with her environment and loves to go on adventures.
They set off on an expedition to the Museum of Natural Sciences to discover:
- The largest dinosaur gallery in Europe with 48 complete skeletons, including the star attractions of the original iguanodons found in Bernissart, and not forgetting the Tyrannosaurus Rex, the Diplocodocus, the Triceratops...
- La Galerie de l'Évolution qui retrace la fabuleuse histoire de la vie sur 4 milliards d'années.
- BiodiverCITY, which proposes an innovative approach to biodiversity in the city,
- the minerals room with its crystals, moonstones, meteorites and other treasures,
- other permanent exhibitions which present numerous collections of insects, shells, mammals and even a vivarium! But also temporary exhibitions all year round,
- coffee workshops organised for the adults so that they can visit the museum in an active and fun way. Animation workshops, themed visits coffee breaks.
She was inspired to increase the biodiversity of her garden.
He rediscovered his childhood spirit.
Both of them had only one thing in mind, to come back one day with their grand-children.
Don't wait any longer! Discover a museum full of life!...
Rue Vautier 29
Tel.+32 (0) 2 627 42 38