Must of Brussels Pass €19pp - Enjoy Brussels' Unmissable Visits
VisitBrussels - Hôtel de Ville de Bruxelles
BIP - Bruxelles Info Place
Rue Royale 2-4
- Opening Dates
- All year round
- All year round
- MAPS: Google Maps
For a one-off payment of only €19, visit the unmissable attractions and museums of Europe's capital.
The Musts of Brussels Pass includes:
- 10 discount vouchers that you can use for attractions and museums,
- up to 35% off single tickets,
- €5 off the hop-on hop-off official tour bus of Brussels.
Make your own programme
- Visit Brussels map and guide.
- MIM, the museum of musical instruments: a world-famous collection,
- Cantillon brasserie, the last artisan brewery in Brussels,
- Royal Museum of Art and History with objects from around the world.
- The Belgian Comic Strips Centre,
- Autoworld Brussels - the world centre for automobiles: the history of cars seen through 950 vehicles.
- The Atomium: the major symbol of the capital with its breath-taking view of the city of Brussels,
- the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium with their rich collections of artworks from the end of the 14th century to the present day,
- the Magritte museum - the largest collection dedicated to René Magritte in the world. (6 coupons when combined with the Fine Arts museum).
- Mini-Europe, the miniature park with more than 350 European monuments and attractions,
- Océade, the subtropical water park in Brussels.
The pass gives you access to all permanent exhibitions.
Valid all year round.
Information on our partners
Autoworld, the most prestigious collection in the world, inaugurated in 1986 in the luxurious buildings of the Palais Mondial in Brussels....
Situated in the heart of Brussels in the majestic setting of an Art Nouveau temple (built by Victor Horta in 1906), the Belgian Comic Strip Centre (CBBD) has been open to the...
The Cantillon Brewery celebrated its 100th anniversary and remains the only active brewery in Brussels which is open to the public....
Set in the heart of Cinquantenaire Park, the museum offers visitors a rich and varied view of our past from pre-history to the 20th century...
Hop on a red open-top double-decker bus from City Sightseeing Brussels and discover the capital of Europe's most popular attractions....
The Magritte Museum is the world reference for everything to do with the famous Belgian artist and writer....
The MIM: a museum that invites you to wonder at some 1200 instruments and pieces in a stunning Art Nouveau building located in the heart of Brussels....
At the foot of the Atomium, Mini-Europe allows you to have a whistle-stop tour around Europe in a few short hours....
The Musée Oldmasters Museum of Ancient Art is a must-see in the arts quarter of Brussels....
Océade fun park offers a tropical setting and water sports all year round for the entire family, and boasts the largest choice of slides in Belgium....
Don't miss the opening of the new Brussels Turn of the Century Museum on 6 December 2013....
The Atomium is the symbol of Brussels and Belgium, a unique monument and an emblematic witness to the Universal Exhibition of 1958The Atomium is the most popular attraction in the...