Tepee stay at €40pp, Le Canada Camping Site in the Semois Valley
Deal for 2 at the Le Canada Campsite in Chiny: 1 night in a tepee, 1 breakfast and 1 kayak trip down the Semois river.
The Le Canada Camping Site offers, from 1 April to 31 October 2013, this original weekend to discover the south of Belgium. Enjoy the charms of a stay in the heart of nature that includes:
- 1 night in a tepee at Le Canada Campsite
- 1 breakfast box in bed
- 1 kayak trip down the river Semois
Recommended extra night
By extending your stay by one night, you will be able to go for fantastic walks in the lush forest that surrounds the campsite.
After breakfast, why not leave for your kayak trip and reach Lacuisine or Florenville along the river.
You can then enjoy a pic-nic on the banks of the river Semois or at the edge of the forest.
Enjoy an exquisite dinner cooked with local produce at the riverside.
Le Canada Campsite, a small slice of heaven close to the Semois river
The family-run Le Canada Campsite in Chiny lies at the edge of the river Semois at the heart of the Ardennes, the greenest part of Belgium.
You'll be staying in an original and comfortable tepee with 1 double bed, 2 bunk beds, kitchenette, fridge, pic-nic table and a barbecue.
- Valid through : from Monday 1 April 2013 to Thursday 31 October 2013Weekend,
- price per person, based on occupancy of a double room
- not valid: on Ascention and Pentecost holidays, as well as in July and August
- single supplement: €40
- children under 12: €20 per night
- hot shower supplement: €1 pp
- email : email@example.com
- tel. : +32 (0) 495 54 32 31
- Reservation Code : Escapades 2013
Tourist information on the town CHINY
Small camping in the middle of the Ardennes, in the magnificent and savage valley of the Semois in the middle of the forest...
Pont Saint-Nicolas 1
Tel.+32 (0) 495 54 32 31