Adventure Stay for €65pp in the Belgian Ardennes at Durbuy Adventure
Stay for 4 persons at Durbuy Adventure: 1 night with breakfast, 1 meal and 7 adventure activities: Challenger trail, karting, treasure hunt...
This 100% adventure package is for extreme sports lovers. You can book this adventure stay in the Belgian Ardennes from 1 April to 30 September 2013. It includes:
- 1 night in an Indian tepee for minimum 4 people,
- 1 dish of the day, drinks not included,
- 7 adventure activities:
- 1 Challenger trail,
- 1 laser Game,
- 1 kart ride lasting 8 mins,
- 1 Roman mine,
- 1 via ferrata and 1 death-ride,
- treasure hunt with an interactive comic strip.
The dish of the day and breakfast are served at the self-service restaurant.
Your extreme programme in Durbuy
Hike up the via ferrata and climb up to the top of the marble quarry, 40m up, and then launch yourself on an exciting 100m death-ride!
If you're not afraid of heights, then try the challenger trail, 12m up, with 50 suspended bridges to test your bravery and balance.
And for those who prefer to have their feet on the ground, there is always a good game of paintball or an exciting tour on the kart tracks. If you're feeling like a challenging trail, explore the depths of the Roman mine.
Durbuy Adventure, the biggest Adventure Park in Belgium
Durbuy Adventure has 60 different outdoor activities at the heart of the Belgian Ardennes.
You will be staying in a heated tepee in the Indian village at the edge of the pond.
- Valid through : from Monday 1 April 2013 to Monday 30 September 2013Week,
- Price per person, based on occupancy of a double room,
- subject to availability,
- weekends and school holidays: €25 supplement pp.
Children below 1.40m are not allowed onto the kart track.
Other packages can be arranged to suit your specific needs.
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 86 21 28 15
- fax : +32 (0) 86 21 20 07
- Reservation Code : Escapades 2013
Tourist information on the town DURBUY
60 sports activities: kayak, rafting, mountain bike, quad, speleology, free climbing, challenger-circuit, paintball, archery, shooting, treasure hunt, bear hunt, night dropping...
Rue de Rome 1
Tel.+32 (0) 86 21 28 15