Stay in Durbuy at Le Nid d'Hirondelle Hotel for €80pp
Stay for 2 at the Nid d'Hirondelle, near Durbuy: 1 night with breakfast, a 4-course meal, 1 visit to the Parc des Topiaires or map of country walks.
From 1 January to 1 October 2013, Le Nid d'Hirondelle hotel-restaurant offers its special in the smallest city in the world, Durbuy. The gastronomy and nature programme includes:
- 1 night in a fully-equipped 'comfort double' room
- 1 buffet breakfast
- a 4-course, local produce meal
- visit to the Parc des Topiaires or use of a map of country walks.
Hotel-Restaurant Le Nid d'Hirondelle, a charming and comfortable hotel in the countryside
Le Nid d'Hirondelle is in Palenge, a delightful little village 3km from Durbuy, the smallest city in the world.
You will enjoy a delicious 4-course meal in the cosy hotel restaurant.
The hotel has 16 double rooms and 5 apartment that are ideal for families with children.
A large car park, a garage for bicycles and motorbikes and a nice playground and large terrace are also available.
A change of scenery in southern Belgium
During your getaway in Durbuy don't miss the topiary, it's definitely worth it! There are also a number of marked walks for you to stroll along while contemplating lush landscapes.
- Valid through : from Tuesday 1 January 2013 to Tuesday 1 October 2013
- price per person, based on occupancy of a double room,
- valid from 1 January to 1 October 2013,
- single supplement €21.
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 86 21 42 44
- fax : +32 (0) 86 21 13 78
- Reservation Code : Escapades 2013
Tourist information on the town DURBUY
The hotel boasts a snug and romantic atmosphere. It has a pleasantly arranged restaurant that seats 50...
Rue des Métiers 20
Tel.+32 (0) 86 21 42 44
Durbuy, the smallest town in the world, is the proud owner of the largest topiary park in the world (more than 10.000 m²)...
Rue Haie Himbe 1
Tel.+32 (0) 86 21 90 75