Golf package from €185pp at Hôtel de la Source in Spa-Francorchamps
Hôtel de la Source
Route du Circuit 22
- MAPS: Google Maps
Golf package for 2 at the la Source hotel: 1 night in a double room, 1 three-course dinner, 1 green fee, 1 access to the wellness centre and 1 glass of champagne
Are you looking for a holiday that combines golf and wellness? Then book your special offer at the Hôtel de la Source and practice your swing in the heart of the Ardennes. Included in the offer:
- 1 night in a double room,
- a buffet breakfast,
- 1 green fee pp at the Royal Golf Club in the Fagnes in Spa or at the Henri-Chapelle Golf & Country Club,
- a three-course dinner,
- a glass of champagne.
The hotel offers you unlimited access to its wellness centre with sauna, chromatic showers and Technogym.
Hôtel de la Source, a 4-star hotel in the heart of the Belgian Ardennes
In the heart of the Belgian Ardennes, this 4-star hotel overlooks the world-famous Spa-Francorchamps race track.
The hotel is located 12km from the Royal Golf Club of the Fagnes (in Spa) and 35km from the Henri-Chapelle Golf & Country Club.
Its designer architecture and indoor spaces combine perfectly with the luxury and comfort of the 86 rooms and 4 suites.
As for the cuisine, the chef proudly presents dishes made with only the finest ingredients, selected with care and presented in a modern and refined setting.
The Wellness centre offers you a huge choice of relaxing massages performed by qualified masseurs.
- Valid through :
- All year round
- All year round
- Price per person, based on shared occupancy,
- booking required and subject to availability,
- valid mid-week and on weekends,
- not valid on public holidays and during racing weekends,
- package for suites with shared occupancy €235 pp,
- package for single room €240,
- price for accompanying persons without green fee:
- €110pp in a charm room,
- €160pp in a suite.
- email : email@example.com
- tel. : +32 (0) 87 79 58 00
- fax : +32 (0) 87 79 58 02
Tourist information on the town STAVELOT
The Golf & Country Club has two 18-hole courses, 'Les Viviers' and 'Le Charlemagne', and one 9-hole course, 'La Chapelle'....
Golf made its first appearance in the region in 1893...