Couples discover Brussels with Greeters
A unique way for couples to discover Brussels - with the Greeters!
For him, travelling is first and foremost about meeting people. For her, its all about finding the fantastic little gems that only the locals know about.
As such, meeting a Greeter for an urban stroll off the beaten track is the perfect way to discover a local's favourite spots.
Its an opportunity for exchange, to comment and to experiment with Brussels.
Greeters under the microscope
Are you a fan of gastronomy?
- Then why not meet up with Patrick, a connoisseur of fine food who loves to cook and go out for a bite to eat. He's always on the look out for new discoveries,
- Why not accompany Freida to the Jette market on a Sunday and discover the local produce, the accent and the atmosphere of the neighbourhood?
- Frédéric ha sloved Belgian beer ever since he was a student. He attends festivals, competitions and tastings. He never passes up an opportunity to go and enjoy a "pintje" (half-pint of lager) or a nice Geuze. Why not join him?
Do you like art and culture?
- Jan will take you to visit the Florist's gardens at Laeken, a pearl of greenery, with its hidden paths and artistic installations. The ideal place to share his love of the city,
- Leon knows dozens of stories from the history of Auderghem and the creation of Europe to the Val Duchesse Priory and the charming neighbourhoods of his commune,
Are you a romantic?
- Déborah knows all the best views in the city and love's to go there to collect her thoughts. Her favourite is parking 58. Go and find her, she's waiting for you both there!
Be advised, the Greeters are only available during their own free time. If one of the above-mentoined Greeters is unable to accompany you, many more are available.
So, are you ready for a meeting like no other?
- website : http://www.bruxellesgreeters.be
Discover the unknown corners of several of Belgium's regions during an authentic, free, meeting with a local resident!...
1999 REGION BRUXELLOISE