Meet the Greeters with the Girls
- Opening Dates
- MAPS: Google Maps
What better way to discover Brussels, than through the eyes of its inhabitants? Locals welcome you to their city!
Meet Brussels locals thanks to Brussels Greeters
- Our food-loving Greeter will share with you her love of chocolate and waffles. She would be delighted to suggest all the best places for a tasty break,
- our trendy Greeter loves everything that's cool and hip. She visits new fashion or food shops, revisits her favourite stomping grounds and tests out new concepts,
- our nature Greeter will be glad to stroll through the various green spaces in the city as well as the 63km of nature walks. She can point you in the right direction for outdoor walks,
- a Greeter who actively takes part in Brussels' folklore will reveal to you the richness of Brussels' culture, from the Meyboom to the election of Madame Chapeau!
These are only a handful of examples of the members of the Brussels Greeter team. There are many many more!
- website : http://www.bruxellesgreeters.be
Discover the unknown corners of several of Belgium's regions during an authentic, free, meeting with a local resident!...
1999 REGION BRUXELLOISE