The Atomium for the Children
Square de l'Atomium
- Opening Dates
- MAPS: Google Maps
Children are the Atomium's biggest fans. There's a host of activities and a special sphere just for kids.
They are fascinated by the unique architecture of this very special monument and by its long escalators with coloured lights.
The lift with its glass roof takes them right to the top and, from there, they can discover the children's sphere and its host of activities.
Just a few steps and they're faced with a panoramic view of the whole of Brussels!
Children from 3 to 6 love:
- the Atomium's unique architecture,
- the long escalator with coloured lights,
- the lift with a glass ceiling.
Children from 6 to 12 love:
- Guided visits
- - are organised year-round in the Children's sphere, so they can get to know this amazing building and breathtaking panorama, the permanent exhibition and various temporary exhibitions,
- A night at the Atomium - the possibility to spend a night with their classmates in the Kid's sphere: ask your child's teacher for more information,
- the silent film on how the Atomium was built.
- KLIP KLAP
Over the summer, during the ID#2013 Digital poetry exhibition!
- The Atomium's unique architecture,
- the labyrinthine aspect of the building,
- exhibits, both permanent and temporary,
- the panoramic view.
Kids Sphere: an educational project
Children can spend a night at the Atomium, gaze at the sensational panoramic view of Brussels and choose which sites to see next!
Visit the Atomium's website.
Or download the Kids Sphere brochure (In French).
The Atomium is the symbol of Brussels and Belgium, a unique monument and an emblematic witness to the Universal Exhibition of 1958The Atomium is the most popular attraction in the...