Designer Stay for €70pp at the Husa de la Couronne Hotel in Liège
Designer and gourmet stay for 2 at the Husa de la Couronne hotel in Liège: 1 night with breakfast, a 3-course dinner and 1 shopping guide.
This stylish offer is valid all year round and let's you discover the Ardent City and its array of novelties. A trendy break with:
- 1 night in a double room in a 3-star hotel,
- 1 buffet breakfast,
- a 3-course dinner for 2 in a designer restaurant excluding drinks,
- 1 Liège Shop'in Design guidebook with a map,
A trendy stay in Liège
Make the most of your stay to explore all the trendy sides to Liège and its numerous attractions: museums, historical monuments and contemporary architectural gems.
Liège, which has become a real avant-garde city, hosts important events such as RECIPROCITY, the new name of the International Biennal Design Festival.
The special offer includes a new edition of the SHOP'IN DESIGN guide: a free route with more than 65 trendy 'lifestyle' addresses.
Food-wise, enjoy an original, friendly and high-quality cuisine.
Crowne Plaza Liège, 5-star hotel at the heart of the Ardent City
The Husa de la Couronne Hotel is ideally located opposite the new Liège Guillemins high-speed TGV train station.
The hotel has 77 rooms, equipped with all the modern comforts: heating, air-conditioning, telephone, internet access, safe, satellite TV and hair dryer.
- Valid through : All year round
- Price per person, based on occupancy of a double room,
- valid subject to availability and by reservation,
- high season supplement (01/09 to 31/12/13): €7pp,
- single supplement: €35,
- extra night: €35pp.
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 355 80 16
- fax : +32 (0) 4 358 39 93
- Reservation Code : Escapades 2013
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
The Hotel Husa La Couronne *** is perfectly located in the business centre and in front of the new TGV station of Liège-Guillemins, designed by the Catalan architect Santiago...
Place des Guillemins 11
Tel.+32 (0) 4 340 30 00
Place de la République française 1
Tel.+32 (0) 4 237 95 26
Grand Route 313
Tel.+32 (0) 4 358 18 17