Regional tourist attractions in Liège, a godsend for families
Fédération du Tourisme de la Province de Liège
Place de la République française 1
- Opening Dates
- MAPS: Google Maps
With its 6 tourist attractions in the region, the Province of Liège is the ideal destination for your family excursions.
The Province of Liège has 6 tourist sites: Blegny-Mine, the Domaines touristiques du Vallon de la Lembrée, Botrange Nature Centre, the Museum of Walloon Life, Jehay Castle and Wégimont Provincial Leisure Park.
6 ideas for days out in the Province of Liège
Your kids can learn while having fun:
- Blegny-Mine, the only colliery open to the public in Europe, recognised as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- The Museum of Walloon Life and its trail, a true way of life addressing various themes.
- Jehay Castle (currently closed due to renovations) welcomes you to its outbuildings, its vegetable park and its Italian gardens.
Let your kids experience the joys of nature:
- The Domaines touristiques du Vallon de la Lembrée, nestled at the bottom of the Ourthe valley, offer plenty of sports activities.
- Botrange Nature Centre is an unmissable rendezvous with nature.
- Wégimont Provincial Leisure Park, at the edge of the Herve plateau, is a recreation and leisure centre.
The Province of Liège is even more family friendly!
These sites offer electric bikes and themed itineraries. From April to October: Leaving from the Ile Robinson in Visé, with the possibility of a trip along the river on board electric boats.
The Pays de Liège organises day cruises to Maastricht, Seraing, Huy and Visé combined with a visit to tourist attractions.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE