Art, Food and Relaxation Break from €55pp at the Infotel hotel in Mons
Rue d'Havré 32,
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discovery package for 2 at the Infotel hotel: 1 night in a double room, 1 local produce meal, 1 ticket for a tourist attraction, 1 audio-guided visit.
The Infotel hotel offers you a citytrip to discover the city of Mons, a renowned city of arts and the European capital of culture in 2015. This charming art, food and relaxation break includes:
- 1 night in a double room,
- 1 all-you-can-eat hot and cold buffet breakfast,
- 1 local produce meal, drinks not included, at the chez Henri restaurant,
- 1 audio-guided walk in Mons,
- 1 ticket for a tourist attraction of your choice among the PASS, Grand-Hornu, Duesberg Museum or the Mundaneum,
- itineraries for discovery walks in the region of Mons,
- free parking.
The price of the package varies according to the tourist attraction you choose:
- PASS €61pp,
- Grand-Hornu €59pp,
- Duesberg Museum €57pp,
- Mundaneum €58pp.
INFOTEL, a charming hotel at the centre of Mons
The Infotel hotel welcomes you a stone's throw from the Grand Place, in an historical building in typical Mons style dating back to the 18th century and ideally located in an inner court with picturesque surroundings.
You'll find a three-star warm and quality welcome, making your escapade unforgettable.
- Valid through : All year round
- Price per person, based on shared occupancy,
- reservation required and subject to availability.
The package can be adapted according to your needs with a pic-nic basket or bicycle rental (€10 pp).
- email : email@example.com
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 40 18 30
- fax : +32 (0) 65 35 62 24
Tourist information on the town MONS
The Infotel hotel is a unique combination of historical charm and contemporary comfort, and is the only hotel located at the heart of the most beautiful area of Mons....
Rue d'Havré 32
Tel.+32 (0) 65 40 18 30
In the former building of the National Bank of Belgium (19th C.), this genuine Museum of decorative arts (1775-1825) exhibits not only a prestigious collection of exotic clocks,...
Square Franklin Roosevelt 12
Tel.+32 (0) 65 36 31 64
In 2012 le Grand-Hornu, one of the major mining sites in Wallonia, has been listed under the Unesco World Heritage. ...
Grand Hornu Images
Rue Sainte-Louise 82
7301 HORNU (BOUSSU)
Tel.+32 (0) 65 65 21 21
The Mundaneum is located in a former Art Déco store...
Rue de Nimy 76
Tel.+32 (0) 65 31 53 43
The Pass is a unique place with 10 family-friendly, interactive exhibitions that help you discover science differently. Only 6km from Mons....
Rue de Mons 3
Tel.+32 (0) 70 22 22 52