Art, Food and Relaxation Break from €55pp at the Infotel hotel in Mons
Rue d'Havré 32,
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discovery package for 2 at the Infotel hotel: 1 night in a double room, 1 local produce meal, 1 ticket for a tourist attraction, 1 audio-guided visit.
The Infotel hotel offers you a citytrip to discover the city of Mons, a renowned city of arts and the European capital of culture in 2015. This charming art, food and relaxation break includes:
- 1 night in a double room,
- 1 all-you-can-eat hot and cold buffet breakfast,
- 1 local produce meal, drinks not included, at the chez Henri restaurant,
- 1 audio-guided walk in Mons,
- 1 ticket for a tourist attraction of your choice among the PASS, Grand-Hornu, Duesberg Museum or the Mundaneum,
- itineraries for discovery walks in the region of Mons,
- free parking.
The price of the package varies according to the tourist attraction you choose:
- PASS €61pp,
- Grand-Hornu €59pp,
- Duesberg Museum €57pp,
- Mundaneum €58pp.
INFOTEL, a charming hotel at the centre of Mons
The Infotel hotel welcomes you a stone's throw from the Grand Place, in an historical building in typical Mons style dating back to the 18th century and ideally located in an inner court with picturesque surroundings.
You'll find a three-star warm and quality welcome, making your escapade unforgettable.
- Valid through :
- All year round
- All year round
- Price per person, based on shared occupancy,
- reservation required and subject to availability.
The package can be adapted according to your needs with a pic-nic basket or bicycle rental (€10 pp).
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 40 18 30
- fax : +32 (0) 65 35 62 24
Tourist information on the town MONS
The Infotel hotel is a unique combination of historical charm and contemporary comfort, and is the only hotel located at the heart of the most beautiful area of Mons....
In the former building of the National Bank of Belgium (19th C.), this genuine Museum of decorative arts (1775-1825) exhibits not only a prestigious collection of exotic clocks,...
The Grand-Hornu, one of the major mining sites in Wallonia, was listed as a Unesco World Heritage site in 2012. ...
Mundaneum is an unmissable cultural centre at the heart of the city of Mons, European capital of culture 2015....
The Pass is a group of interactive exhibitions that help you discover science differently was a family. Only 6km from Mons....