Cultural Stay in Mons €55pp: Heritage, Local Produce and Culture
Cultural package for 2 in Mons the European Capital of Culture in 2015: 1 night in a double room, 1 visit with audio guide & 3 visits of your choice
The Mons Tourist Office has designed a stay that will let you discover the Mons region and its treasures:
On the 1st day start your discovery of Mons, including:
- 1 night in a double room with breakfast,
- 1 visit with audioguide of the city of Mons,
- 2 tickets among the following:
- treasure of the St Waudru Collegiate Church,
- Saint-Calixte Chapel,
- temporary exhibition,
- Castle of Havré,
- 1 ticket the 2nd day at your choice between:
- Grand-Hornu site or the MAC's
- PASS, a scientific adventure park in Frameries
- Van Gogh House in Cuesmes.
The Tourist Office also offers you a free brochure with a selection of original boutiques for a couple of hours of shopping.
For an extra €20 you can reserve a three-course menu (drinks excluded) at a restaurant in the city centre.
You'll be staying in a fully-equipped 3-star hotel in the city centre or in a 4-star hotel in the immediate surroundings (Nimy and Casteau). Only available for weekends or public holidays.
- Valid through : from Monday 3 June 2013 to Tuesday 31 December 2013
- price per person, based on a double room,
- choice of hotel subject to availability,
- single room supplement: varies depending on hotel
- when booking, please mention your choice of visits and check their opening periods,
- audio guide available in French, Dutch and English,
- shops closed on Sundays.
- email : email@example.com
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 35 34 88
- Reservation Code : Escapades2013
Tourist information on the town MONS
Prestigious collections of works of art are housed in the several museums of the city like for example the Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of Decorative Arts....
Tel.+32 (0) 65 33 55 80