Beer themed stay from €44pp in a B&B in Brussels
Bed & Brussels
Beer themed stay for 2 in a B&B in Brussels: 1 night in a double room with breakfast and 2 visits per person, each with a beer tasting session.
Discover Brussels and Belgian beer by boking this package from Bed & Brussels which includes:
- 1 night in double or twin room with breakfast,
- 1 ticket (per person) to the Museum of Belgian Brewers,
- 1 ticket (per person) to the Cantillon brewery including a tasting session,
- 1 map of Brussels.
Your 100% beer stay
- Visit the Museum of Belgian Brewers: located on the most beautiful square in the world, witness today’s high-technology brewing methods and learn about the history of brewing since the 18th century. Then sample a glass of Belgian beer in the gorgeous Brewers’ Guildhouse which dates back to 1695.
- Visit the Cantillion Brewery: the last-surviving family-run brewery in Brussels, a veritable living museum of Gueuze, Kriek and many other spontaneously-fermented beers made on the premises, where little has changed for centuries. Beer tasting session at the end of the visit.
- Valid through :
- Offer valid based on occupancy of a double room
- Bookings must be made 72 hours in advance
To book this package
Nothing could be easier, just choose your guest house on the Bed & Brussels website and when it comes to booking your stay, choose this package.
The Cantillon Brewery celebrated its 100th anniversary and remains the only active brewery in Brussels which is open to the public....
Located in Brussels' famous Grand Place, the Museum of Belgian Brewers invites you to discover Belgium's rich beer tradition....