Auberge de la Ferme
Rue de la Cense 12
- MAPS: Google Maps
- 1 visit in a little train to the Auberge de la Ferme animal park
- 1 free aperitif in the wine-tasting cellar
- 1 half-bottle of champagne in your room on arrival
- Complimentary upgrade to a room with jacuzzi, subject to availability
Auberge de la Ferme, a friendly and dynamic hotel
The Auberge de la Ferme is a 4-star friendly hotel-restaurant in Rochehaut in the Belgian Ardennes, offering multiple hotel and leisure facilities.
A wide range of comfortable and elegant rooms, a gourmet restaurant and tavern, an Ardennes boutique, an animal park and an agricultural museum... it's all these assets that make this hotel an unmissable place to stay.
- Valid through :
- All year round
- All year round
- Price per person including VAT, based on double occupancy of a standard room with terrace
- Valid during the week and subject to availabilities
Tourist information on the town BOUILLON
Gourmet cuisine in a rustic setting, wine cellar with tasting, large garden and relaxing lounge. Walk in the forest with or without guide....
The archeoscope of Godfrey of Bouillon will transport you on an emotional journey through space and time into the heart of the first Crusade...
The castle-fortress of Bouillon is one of the most ancient and interesting remains of feudalism in Belgium...
Not far from the castle of Godefroid of Bouillon, the Dukes' Museum overlooks the Semois River and occupies two classified buildings dating back to the 17th and 18th centuries...
Audio-guided visit to an amazing slate mine, includes a 25 minute video film (showing the mine at work, both underground and surface activities,...), an audio-guided circuit at 25...