Gourmet Stay Between Belgium and France for €120pp
Price is all inclusive and per person (subject to conditions).
Gourmet stay for 2 at the Solre-Saint-Géry, by the French border: 1 night with breakfast, a 3-course gourmet meal, one guided tour.
The Val de Sambre Tourist Office offers a gourmet and artisan discovery. A special offer dedicated to the flavours of a Michelin star hotel and the artisan quality of the Mohair du Vieux Château. On the menu:
- 1 night in a double room,
- 1 buffet breakfast,
- a 3-course gourmet meal, drinks not included,
- a guided tour of the Mohair du Vieux Château.
Your stay at the Solre-Saint-Géry
The village is situated in the province of the Hainaut, right next to France.
You will be staying in a hotel that stands out thanks to its rustic setting that combines elegance, contemporary decor and traditional stone.
The chef and owner of the hotel, who has a Michelin star, knows better than anybody how to ally rigour, fantasy and creativity.
His food is creative, with the unforgettable flavours of fresh local produce.
Visit of the Mohair du Vieux Château
Unique in Belgium, the Mohair du Vieux Château breeders are featured in the "Le Mohair des Fermes de France" quality charter.
The production of Angora wool is based on a rigorous selection process and a meticulous manual harvest.
At the end of your visit, you will be able to purchase some products on site.
- Valid through :
- All year round
- All year round
- Price per person, based on occupancy of a double room,
- Offer valid subject to availability,
- Weekend supplement: €10pp,
- single supplement: €40/night,
- extra night: €55pp,
- half-board: €33pp.
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 59 69 19
- fax : +32 (0) 71 59 69 85
- Reservation Code : Escapades 2013
Tourist information on the town BEAUMONT
The impressive Cistercian ruins of the Abbey of Aulne are part of the most important heritage of Wallonia and the Brewery of 'Val de Sambre' is located there...