Golf Stay from €469pp at Manoir de Lébioles & Royal Fagnes Golf Club
Manoir de Lébioles
Domaine de Lébioles 1/5
4900 Spa (Creppe)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Package for 2 at Manoir de Lébioles: 2 nights with breakfast, 2 four and six-course meals, 2 green fees, 1 massage, access to the Spa and champagne.
Manoir de Lébioles has concocted a luxury "Hole in One" package. This golf package couples your favourite sport with wellness and gastronomy. Book your stay and get ready for:
- 2 nights in a Relais double room,
- 2 buffet breakfasts,
- 1 bottle of champagne in your room,
- 1 four-course menu,
- 1 six-course menu,
- 1x2 green fees, 18 holes.
And for your wellness:
- 1 relaxing body massage lasting 30 mins,
- access to the spa.
The Manoir de Lébioles couples a natural setting with discreet luxury
5 km from the Royal Fagnes Golf Club, Manoir de Lébioles welcomes you in a superb natural setting and offers discreet luxury treatments, an intimate atmosphere and first-class service.
If you love great cuisine, don't miss the gourmet restaurant where chef Olivier Tucki creates light cuisine based on local produce.
The 3 rooms and 13 suites meet all your needs, each one with a unique decor and style.
Le Manoir de Lébioles
- Water treatments and wellness centre with a range of treatments,
- tennis courts and coach,
- horse riding 300m away,
- car sports at the Spa-Francorchamps tracks,
- walks and mountain-bike tracks close by.
- Valid through : from Monday 1 April 2013 to Friday 20 December 2013
- price per person, based on shared occupancy
- offer valid only from Sunday to Friday
- reservation required and subject to availability
- not valid on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
- also available for:
- Castellane room €529pp
- Manor suite €529pp
- Royal Suite €649pp
- Imperial Suite €669pp
Prices subject to change. For more information, we suggest you contact the organiser directly.
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 87 79 19 00
Tourist information on the town SPA
The Manoir de Lébioles welcomes its guests in a magnificent nature setting and offers them discrete luxury, a private atmosphere and a first class service....
Domaine de Lébioles 1-5
Tel.+32 (0) 87 79 19 00
Golf made its first appearance in the region in 1893...
Avenue de l'Hippodrome 1
Tel.+32 (0) 87 79 30 30