LOCAL MUSEUM OF ARCHAEOLOGY AND RELIGIOUS ART
- MAPS: Google Maps
Convent, chapter house (18th c.), collegiate church (1089), archeological crypt, listed buildings, wall paintings, sculptures (15th-18th c.), Merovingian sarcophagus (8th c.), totally renovated shrine (13th c.),...
School activities for groups from 10 to 20 participants.
Guided tours on prior request at the Tourism'Info, rue G. Grégoire 6 in 4540 AMAY.
Open by appointment and during cultural events.
Permanent exhibition "Mosa Nostra".
- tel. : +32 (0) 85 31 44 48
- fax : +32 (0) 85 31 49 58
Tourist information on the town AMAY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"