LOCAL MUSEUM OF ARCHAEOLOGY AND RELIGIOUS ART
- MAPS: Google Maps
Convent, chapter house (18th c.), collegiate church (1089), archeological crypt, listed buildings, wall paintings, sculptures (15th-18th c.), Merovingian sarcophagus (8th c.), totally renovated shrine (13th c.),...
School activities for groups from 10 to 20 participants.
Guided tours on prior request at the Tourism'Info, rue G. Grégoire 6 in 4540 AMAY.
Open by appointment and during cultural events.
Permanent exhibition "Mosa Nostra".
- tel. : +32 (0) 85 31 44 48
- fax : +32 (0) 85 31 49 58
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Modave Castle
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum