COLLEGIATE CHURCH OF SAINTS PETER AND GUIDON
Place de la Vaillance
1070 Brussels (ANDERLECHT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
One of the most remarkable buildings in Brabant. Although the date of its foundation is not known, it is certain that its construction began way before the 10th century. The present buildings, erected between the 14th and the 16th c., are a wonderful example of Gothic construction. The Romanesque crypt, containing Saint Guidon's tombstone, is one of the oldest and most interesting in the country. The tomb itself dates back to the 11th-12th c. and is of a type very rare in Belgium.
Saturdays open on request.
Sundays closed as well as during mass.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- BELvue museum, Brussels | Everything there is to know about Belgium