MAURICE CARÊME MUSEUM
Avenue Nellie Melba 14
1070 Brussels (ANDERLECHT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The museum has kept intact the living quarters of the poet, Maurice Carême. Period furniture, crockery and ancient curios, Belgian paintings from the 20th century (De Boeck, Delvaux, Delmotte, Somville, Lismonde, Navez, Haine, Wolvens...). Library specialised in poetry from all over the world. Archives: manuscripts, letters from writers, musicians and artists, music scores.
Visitors who wish to do so, can make a donation to the "Amis de Maurice Carême".
Guided tours by reservation from 9 am to 11 pm.
Groups of maximum 15 people.
Subway : Veeweyde / Tram: 81 (in the daytime), 31 (at night) / Bus: 46, 49, 75.
Visit our partners' webpages
- December 2015, Plasticarium Art & Design Museum
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels