MAURICE CARÊME MUSEUM
Avenue Nellie Melba 14
1070 Brussels (ANDERLECHT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The museum has kept intact the living quarters of the poet, Maurice Carême. Period furniture, crockery and ancient curios, Belgian paintings from the 20th century (De Boeck, Delvaux, Delmotte, Somville, Lismonde, Navez, Haine, Wolvens...). Library specialised in poetry from all over the world. Archives: manuscripts, letters from writers, musicians and artists, music scores.
Visitors who wish to do so, can make a donation to the "Amis de Maurice Carême".
Guided tours by reservation from 9 am to 11 pm.
Groups of maximum 15 people.
Subway : Veeweyde / Tram: 81 (in the daytime), 31 (at night) / Bus: 46, 49, 75.
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels