Campus hospitalo-universitaire d'Anderlecht
Route de Lennik 808
1070 Brussels (ANDERLECHT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Across seven rooms and with over 1500 pieces, the museum offers a trail on the history of medicine from the Antiquity to today. There are five theme rooms: in the first three you will learn more about pre-Colombian, African and Egyptian medicine. The fourth room presents the evolution of surgery and in the last room you can admire a unique collection of wax anatomical models.
Closed during weekends and on public holidays.
Guided tours on request (daily). Duration: 1h30. Price: € 5,- person with min. 10 persons and max. 25 persons per guide.
Equipped conference room for 120 people.
Renting of halls for congresses, receptions,...
Metro line 1B, station Erasme / Bus : 74, 98.
Children under 12 years of age: free of charge.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels