MUSEUM OF HUMAN ANATOMY AND EMBRYOLOGY (ULB)
Faculté de Médecine - bâtiment G - Niveau 2
Route de Lennik 808
1070 Brussels (ANDERLECHT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Anatomical preparations from the Faculty of Medecine, that illustrate the diverse aspects and anatomy of mankind, are displayed, as well as a collection of normal embryos and foetuses and carriers of congenital malformations. The museum also collects specimens of bone pathology and illustrates the different methods of preservation.
Visits on request.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 555 63 20
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels