National Museum of the Resistance in Brussels
Rue van Lint 14
1070 Brussels (ANDERLECHT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
In founding this museum, which is open to all patriotic associations irrespective of their political, philosophical, religious or other affiliations, the former members of Belgium's Resistance wanted to record, for posterity, information and original documents concerning the Belgian Occupation (1940-45).
This museum wants to perpetuate the memory of the resistance and to preserve its spirit, its values of freedom and democracy, to stimulate awareness, to develop a critical mind and to become a committed and responsible citizen.
Closed on Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays (except with prior booking).
Partial access for persons with reduced mobility (ground floor).
Train - Bruxelles Midi/Brussels Zuid station
Metro - Clemenceau stop
Tram : line 81 up to 8pm, line 31 after 8pm
Bus : 46
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 522 40 41
- fax : +32 (0) 2 522 40 41
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Folon Foundation
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!