MUSEUM OF THE RAILWAY OF KINKEMPOIS
Rue du Chêne 3
4031 ANGLEUR (LIEGE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Former classrooms of the staff, installed in a modern building.
150 years of Belgian railways (steamtrains, rails, operation, signalisation...), illustrated by pictures, scale models, railway items and paintings, model-making.
New room dedicated to locomotifs.
Guided tours on request, for groups of max. 20 pers. (15 days in advance).
Video tape screening.
Duration of the tour: 1h.
Other telephone number 0495/79 39 35.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 358 79 36
- fax : +32 (0) 4 358 79 36
- website : http://www.museedekinkempois.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot