- MAPS: Google Maps
Reconstruction of a Norman tumulus and burial vaults (1st c.). The tumulus is supposed to be the tomb of an important Norman dignitary charged with the exploitation of quarries. A T-shaped passage leads to a series of niches in which the urns with the ashes of the deceased were kept.
Open the whole year round, on request.
Mailing Address: Office du Tourisme Antoing, Place Bara 18, 7640 ANTOING - tel: +32 (0)69/44 17 29.
Guided visits on prior requests. Duration: 30 min.
Entertainers: Guides of "the Pays Blanc".
Bring a pocket torch.
The guided visit of the tumulus is combined with a visit to the Pays Blanc. Possibility of a free visit.
Free entrance to the park.
Tourist information on the town ANTOING
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- International Carnival and Mask Museum, Binche