Rue du Gouvernement
- MAPS: Google Maps
A massive tower of about 20 meters high and 14 meters wide, 4 meter thick walls. The tower is a medieval military fortification. In the guards room, Baudoin IV and his equerry tell the history of the place by means of an audiovisual film: "Ath, daughter of the Dendre and of Baudouin".
Guided visit on the 3rd Sunday of the month at 3 pm, from April to the end of September.
Groups: visits by appointment all year round.
Specific welcoming for school groups.
An educational file "Ath, d'hier et d'aujourd'hui" (Ath, yesterday and today) is available on the spot (€ 5,-).
On request, the visit can be completed with a guided city tour, a visit to the museum for history and folklore or an educational animation adapted to the school level (programme available on request).
Tourist information on the town ATH
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle