Barbençon, one of the most beautiful villages in Wallonia
-6500 BARBENCON (BEAUMONT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Barbençon is a village with a rich artisan and cultural past located in the province of Hainaut, only a few kilometres form the French border.
After discovering the village's architecture, why not treat yourself to a relaxing break on the terrace at the Barbençon lake, under the watchful eye of the ramparts.
Tourist information on the town BEAUMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region