- MAPS: Google Maps
How did one live in the real Far West? If you're curious for wild bisons, their extraordinary yet so peaceful strength and if you love nature, take place in the cart that'll take you to the heart of the herd. If you're fascinated by the Indian civilization, discover their culture, traditions, crafts through an exceptional exhibition.
Open (school period) on weekdays for groups, schools, seminars by appointment.
Also open on 21/01 and 15/08.
Menus for groups on request.
Tourist information on the town BASTOGNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre