Visit : Regional And Local Producers, Gourmet Boutique
Comogne Farm in Beauraing
© Ferme de la Comogne
Rue de la Comogne 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
This organic farm in the province of Namur produces mare's milk and offers guided tours.
All year round, except on 24, 25 and 31st December and 1 January.
Only for groups of minimum 20 people with prior booking.
Languages available: French, Dutch and English.
Open all year round:
Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm.
Sundays and public holidays from 11am to 5pm.
Persons with reduced mobility
The tour is accessible to disabled people.
Tourist information on the town BEAURAING
Visit our partners' webpages
- Jardins d'O de Nismes | Eco trip aboard an electric boat
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes