Rue de Bouillon 29
- MAPS: Google Maps
Le Beaulieu invites you to Beauraing to discover good regional beers and its local produce in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Discover beers from the Namur region
- Local produce served at Le Beaulieu
- Bistrot de Terroir®
A little dish and a good beer at all hours
Le Beaulieu is located in the centre of Beauraing, in the province of Namur. Come and discover the region's fine beers. There's a wide range of draught beer available which can be enjoyed on the terrace/veranda.
Le Beaulieu offers snacks from 8am to 7pm, non-stop!
Local produce offered by Le Beaulieu
Le Beaulieu suggests its Rochefort carbonnade.
Rochefort, La Framboizette and La Tournée Beaurinoise beers are available.
Le Beaulieu is an Orval ambassador, a member of the Sosson D'Orval brotherhood and a member of the brotherhood of the order of Sikaru.
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label distinguishes typical Walloon cafés and guarantees a friendly and high-quality welcome in an authentic establishment.
Bistrot de Terroir®'s aim is for you to have a lovely, delicious time, while also discovering the region's specialities.
While you're in a Bistrot de Terroir®, ask for a loyalty card which is valid throughout the network.
Let yourself be charmed by the friendly atmosphere at Le Beaulieu.
- tel. : +32 (0) 82 71 35 79
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town BEAURAING
Visit our partners' webpages
- Lorette Cave in Rochefort
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan