L'ESCARGOT DE L'OURCHET - FARM OF THE VALLEY
Rue Chainisse 13
5030 BEUZET (GEMBLOUX)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Farming of the Petis and Gros Gris. The visit focuses on the farming areas of the reproducers and the Nursery, the 3 large breeding parks with shady nets (700,000 snails per year).
Visit: Tourist Office of Gembloux - tel.: +32(0)81/62 69 60.
Shop at the farm open from Monday to Sunday (9 am-6 pm), by appointment.
Other telephone number: +32(0)477/63 51 08 (shop).
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 56 99 54
- fax : +32 (0) 81 56 99 54
Tourist information on the town GEMBLOUX
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Relais de Falemprise - The Eau d'Heure Lakes leisure centre
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- The Annevoie Gardens
- The Citadel of Namur