PETIT-GRIS SNAILS OF NAMUR
Corinne Flamand De Wulf
Rue du Tilleul 14
5380 BIERWART (FERNELMONT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The "petits-gris" of Namur can be prepared in a variety of different ways. Guided tour with tasting session of three dishes and apple wine. Production of pumpkins during the season.
Guided tours: from 1/5 to 30/10 for groups (min. 15 pers.) - reservations obligatory.
Farm shop open from Monday to Saturday (9 am-7 pm, all year round.
Tourist information on the town FERNELMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes