PETIT-GRIS SNAILS OF NAMUR
Corinne Flamand De Wulf
Rue du Tilleul 14
5380 BIERWART (FERNELMONT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The "petits-gris" of Namur can be prepared in a variety of different ways. Guided tour with tasting session of three dishes and apple wine. Production of pumpkins during the season.
Guided tours: from 1/5 to 30/10 for groups (min. 15 pers.) - reservations obligatory.
Farm shop open from Monday to Saturday (9 am-7 pm, all year round.
Tourist information on the town FERNELMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne