BREWERY LA BINCHOISE
Faubourg St-Paul 38
- MAPS: Google Maps
Manufacturing of beers: Binchoise pale and dark, Binchoise Triple, Bière des Ours (honey based), spéciale Noël, Rose (with raspberry juice), Belge. A new beer: La Binchoise Xo (beer aged in Armagnac barrels). Guided visit possible; tavern-restaurant in the brewing room; capacity or meals: 50 people. At the foot of the medieval closure from the 13th and 15th century.
Guided visits only by appointment and for groups of minimum 15 persons.
Restaurant open on Friday evening, Saturday evening and Sunday at noon.
Annual closure from 14 July to 5 August.
Tourist information on the town BINCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- Ronquières Inclined Plane