Visit : Bistrot De Terroir®
Rue Notre Dame 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
Binche, has its belfry, its Gilles and... Le Central. Le Central is one of the oldest cafés in town. A warm and friendly atmosphere awaits you.
- Unequalled atmosphere and interiors
- At Le Central's bar
- Bistrot de Terroir®
Art-Deco meets Binche
In the centre of Binche you'll find Le Central, a café dating back to the start of the 1900s. There's an Art-Deco setting and a friendly Binche atmosphere that you'll love.
Binche, carnival town. Le Central is the meeting place of the society of Gilles "Les Récalcitrants".
A meeting room is available, as well as a car park.
Local produce offered by Le Central
Le Central has several special beers: La Binchoise, La Grisette Fruits of the Forest and la St Feuillien.
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label distinguishes typical Walloon cafés and guarantees a friendly and high-quality welcome in an authentic establishment.
Bistrot de Terroir®'s aim is for you to have a lovely, delicious time, while also discovering the region's specialities.
While you're in a Bistrot de Terroir®, ask for a loyalty card which is valid throughout the network.
Le Central, come to Binche outside carnival time.
- tel. : +32 (0) 64 33 22 94
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town BINCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park