Rue de la Howarderie 9
7783 BIZET (COMINES-WARNETON)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Howarderie farm lies in the west of the Hainaut region in Le Bizet, at the heart of a region drenched in history.
- an historical venue and building
- La Ferme Gourmande®
- guest houses and reception rooms
Nestled in the countryside, the restaurant at the farm serves a menu consisting of local produce dishes (beer stews, pork cutlets) and the bar has a large choice of typical Belgian beers. Moreover, the Howardière is close to the main French and Belgian roads; two steps from the Armentières, 20 km from Lille and 70 km from Bruges and the Belgian coastline.
The Ferme Gourmande® is a registered concept, whereby the farmer and restaurant manager in person must respect precise specifications in order to serve a local produce cuisine based on seasonal produce from Walloon agriculture.
The Howarderie also has entirely renovated guest houses that can hold up to 30-32 persons, and reception rooms for your parties, banquets, weddings, meetings, birthdays and baptisms, with caterers also available.
A preserved farm with a rustic and warm touch, immersed in a lush and verdant countryside and serving local produce dishes... What else do you need?
Tourist information on the town COMINES-WARNETON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle