ARTISAN AND DIDACTIC BREWERY OF "DU FLO"
Rue du Château 22
4280 BLEHEN (HANNUT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A small artisan brewery that produces the " cuvée Saint-Antoine ". The artisan brewery of Flo owes its name to the locality "au Flo". The brewery is situated in the ancient town hall. The brewery offers the visitors the chance to discover the art of brewing, from the crushing of malt to the bottling of the beer.
- tel. : +32 (0) 19 51 70 57
Tourist information on the town HANNUT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Spa Horse Museum
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Blegny-Mine, coal mine and UNESCO world heritage site
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation