ARTISAN AND DIDACTIC BREWERY OF "DU FLO"
Rue du Château 22
4280 BLEHEN (HANNUT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A small artisan brewery that produces the " cuvée Saint-Antoine ". The artisan brewery of Flo owes its name to the locality "au Flo". The brewery is situated in the ancient town hall. The brewery offers the visitors the chance to discover the art of brewing, from the crushing of malt to the bottling of the beer.
- tel. : +32 (0) 19 51 70 57
Tourist information on the town HANNUT
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum