HOUSE OF POTTERY
Rue Général Jacques 4
6200 BOUFFIOULX (CHATELET)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The House of Pottery is a tribute to the potters of the past and the present. There is also a convivial space destined for temporary exhibitions, a cafeteria, a souvenir shop, playful workshops, a documentation centre... An amazing setting, a warm welcome. Be surprised by the magic of this place!
Also open by appointment.
Visits (FR, NL, EN, DE): 1 hour.
Sale of the final tickets at 4 pm.
Groups: open every day by appointment.
Combined tickets: 1. "Saveurs et Tradition": Pottery workshop + Chocolate factory Vanlieffs + House of Pottery.
2. "Convivialité et Tradition": Pottery workshop + Brewery of the Abbey of Aulne + House of Pottery
3. "Art et Labeur": Bois du Cazier + House of Pottery.
Events: information also at the Tourist Board of Châtelet - Tel: +32 (0)71/24 32 66 - Fax: +32 (0)071/24 32 00.
Closest railway station: Châtelet.
Access: Motorway E42 Mons - Liège - exit on ring road - R3 - Philippeville - Beaumont - Châtelet exit n° 9 : Blanche Borne.
Tourist information on the town CHATELET
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park