Rue Vandervelde 41
6200 BOUFFIOULX (CHATELET)
- MAPS: Google Maps
In 1986, Alain and Didier Lardinois opened a new pottery in Bouffioulx. With their 20 years experience serving prestigious factories such as the Guérin stoneware workshops, the two master potters now focus on rendering and preserving the style and the forms that are characteristic to this regional handicraft.
The Bouffioulx potters actively participate in Charleroi's regional life by offering the visitors to admire their savoir-faire with first-rate activities such as the "Fête de la Poterie" or the "Nuit de la Saint-Etienne".
Next to the Lardinois workshop, an exhibition room displays various decorative and utilitarian stoneware items.
Tourist information on the town CHATELET
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle