MUSEUM OF THE POTTERS BARN - DUBOIS POTTERY
Rue Hermant 20
6200 BOUFFIOULX (CHATELET)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Potters from father to son, already for 13 generations (1595). In Bouffioulx, the family Dubois create the Pottery of Bouffioulx in their ancient workshop (1868). We welcome you to see the real artisans at work : how they spin the wheel in order to magically create new items. After a short visit to the museum and the workshop, you can enjoy an audio-visual show. For schools, families, youth and children this is a regional destination not to be missed.
Languages: FR, NL and EN.
Groups: min. 20 persons and max. 100 persons. Duration: 60 min.
Shop, workshop and museum: daily from 10 am to 6 pm.
Last departure: 5 pm.
Guided visit by reservation on public holidays.
Pottery festival on the 1st WE of July.
Festival of Saint-Etienne on 26 December
School animations in the workshop.
Tourist information on the town CHATELET
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut