GUIDES OF BOUILLON
Château de Bouillon
- MAPS: Google Maps
Treasure hunt at the fortress (6-12 years - playful and cognitive activity in Bouillon). Guided tour of Bouillon and its contemporary history.
Closed on 1/1 and 25/12.
Guided tours of Bouillon by tourist train (+/- 45 min.) with historic comments (city centre + certain viewpoints), call 061/46 70 04 or 061/46 90 16.
Visit of the Semois valley by coach (reservation of a guide possible): € 19,83/h - € 34,71/2h - € 43,38/half-day - € 74,37/day, meal included.
Combined visits to the castle and the museums: € 3,22 - € 2,73 - € 5,95.
Night visits to the castle with torch, by appointment: € 3,72 + € 1,74 for the torch (mandatory).
Group rates on request.
Tourist information on the town BOUILLON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Feudal Castle of La Roche-en-Ardenne
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- The Game Park of La Roche-en-Ardennes
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights