Visit : Gourmet Boutique
Auberge de Poteaupré
© Auberge de Poteaupré
Rue de Poteaupré 5
6464 BOURLERS (CHIMAY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
There's no better place than the Auberge de Poteaupré to savour a Chimay Trappist product, whether it's for a tasting or to accompany a meal!
The Auberge de Poteaupré is:
- A place with a soul
- A place between tradition and fine food
- New products.
The Auberge de Poteaupré is the benchmark inn for Chimay Trappist products, whether it's for beers, cheese or in the preparation of dishes.
The inn is located near Scourmont Abbey, in a calm and peaceful place. Thanks to its large terrace, the Auberge has an unrestricted view over the meadows of the Scourmont plateau.
On the menu
The restaurant's menu lets you discover the inn, its history and that of the Trappist products.
The house cuisine has Chimay overtones - a tasty blend of local produce and traditions.
Also discover the "capsule" menus with the three colours of Chimay beer. During the summer, the chef also offers "Spanish tapas" with... Chimay sauce!
Opened in 2012, the Espace Chimay is a beer and cheese interpretive centre with a balance between tradition and modernity.
There is a new layout inside to show you the history of Chimay trappist products and the manufacturing process of the beer and cheese.
Tourist information on the town CHIMAY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure