Route du Lion 252
- MAPS: Google Maps
Holding a congress or a seminar? In charge of your club, association or school's annual trip? Are foreign friends visiting? Celebrating a family occasion?
Then visit the Waterloo battlefield! The Guide 1815 association will organise a visit that suits your group: historic or anecdotal, on foot or by bus, quick or detailed, but always fascinating... and in the language of your choice.
Groups of up to 25 people. Visits in the evening, precise times can be negotiated.
1 hour visit: €46 (per group).
2 hour visit: €58 (per group).
3 hour visit: €75 (per group).
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town BRAINE-L'ALLEUD
Visit our partners' webpages
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour