MOULIN BANAL OF BRAINE-LE-CHATEAU - MUSEUM OF THE MILL
Rue des Comtes de Robiano 4
- MAPS: Google Maps
The mill is a listed monument. The building dates from the 18th century and houses the milling museum (mechanism, equipment and tools of the mill).
Possibility of guided visits during the year on prior request at the Syndicat d'Initiative (Tel: 02/366 93 49 - Fax: 02/355 65 52).
Tourist information on the town BRAINE-LE-CHATEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels