ARCHIVES AND LITERATURE MUSEUM
c/o Bibliothèque Royale de Belgique
Boulevard de l'Empereur 4
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Archives and Literature Museum (ALM) were founded in 1958 on Joseph Hanse's initiative. They are housed in the Royal Library of Belgium which has gathered collections connected to the Belgian French literature. It is a documentation and research centre on the literary, theatrical and editorial heritage of French-speaking Belgium, but it also contains international literary documentation.
No guided tours.
Closed on public holidays, 2/11, 15/11 and 26/12; as well as the last week of August.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Magritte Museum - Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat