ART IN THE SUBWAY
- MAPS: Google Maps
Art at the metro...
The past few years, new metro stations were added and the art works embellishing them have multiplied.
Typical of Brussels, every station has its own identity and radiance thanks to the many art works. When they decided to build a metro network in Brussels, they also chose to integrate art and make it an underground art gallery. Every station is different, both on the level of its development and its decorative elements. The artists are chosen upon the contemporary creativity of their works and their integration in the space.
- website : http://www.stib.be/kunst-metro-art.html?l=fr
Visit our partners' webpages
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours